- The cherry detail, v-neck tee from J Crew is so adorable and a perfect tee to wear this summer! It's a perfect light weight fabric and I sized up to a M to be able to wear it as a looser fit and knot the front when I wear high-waisted shorts.
- I found DarlinDenimCo. on Etsy about 2 months ago. They offer one-of-a-kind vintage style denim pieces that have been modified or altered to make them even more unique. I saw these ombré bleach cut-offs and was immediately SOLD! I received them fairly quick and in the package was a small envelope with "Thank You" stamped on the front with 3 paper hearts to plant and grow wildflowers. I adore companies that do small little things that make you even more happy that you shopped with them! You must go check out their page DarlinDenimCo Just in case I have not mentioned it enough!!
In a classic, retro-inspired shape these cat-eye sunglasses feature cutout details at the modern frames. For only $10 too! I was so thrilled when I saw these, as I was walking to check out. I put them on, looked in the mirror and again that one word popped into my head, SOLD! I have worn them so much this summer already!
- A packable fedora in a beige that can be worn with so many looks. YES. This hat also comes in navy which is perfect to wear this summer and even into the cooler months. I can not get enough of fedoras. They are so easy to wear and can make any throw on outfit always stylish. As a mom we know how hard it can be to actually be put together, showered and ready to get out the door on time most of the time! I grab a hat, and voila I look more polished, and my outfit looks much more planned!!
- I have been wanting a pair of Tory Burch sandals for some time now. I saw this color as a way to continue with shifting my wardrobe away from wearing black too often. I would always go to a black as it is so chic and simple to wear with just about anything. This brown is amazing. These have been really comfortable and I have found my new summer staple sandal!!
- The Lou round bag was my first purchase from the Ellen & James collection. I carried it every single day while in Jamaica. I am super excited to announce that I will be carrying this bag line in my online boutique Magnolia Palm!! I will keep y'all updated about when they arrive and are ready to purchase!!
As I write this I have been recently struggling with the thought that of feeling very alone lately. I received a disappointing email from a company I was really excited and looking forward to being accepted to work with. All of our plans to celebrate the holiday were canceled this morning and it's been a rough couple of days for me emotionally. I do hope however, I can snap out of it by this evening as the fireworks kickoff and I'm able to enjoy the festivities. I struggle with the thought that it's easier for your friends to support strangers and they quickly turn their backs and silence you. It's been a struggle lately and I pray that I can move past these tough feelings and keep moving forward.
With kindness & love, Kenzie